Netvox’s R311WA wireless seat sensor utilises LoRaWAN® to detect seat occupancy. This smart sensor monitors pressure to assess whether a seat is in use. For optimal discretion, the sensor can be placed under seat cushions to maintain the overall aesthetics of your premises.
This LoRa occupancy sensor can be added to your existing occupancy monitoring solution. The R311WA seat sensor provides an excellent solution for Smart Cinemas, Theatres and Stadiums.
Using the LoRaWAN® protocol, the LoRa occupancy sensor wirelessly monitors occupancy through a centralised monitoring system. With the ability to set pre-configured alerts to your preferred platform and devices, this LoRa occupancy sensor offers a flexible two-way solution.
Compatible with all leading third-party platforms, the Netvox seat occupancy sensor can be quickly set up for simple visualisation and analysis.
- Compatible with the LoRaWAN® protocol
- Requires 2 x CR2450 3v batteries (sold separately)
- Provides a two-way solution for monitoring seat occupancy
- Built-in antenna
- Simple operation and device configuration
- Reports battery voltage and seat occupancy status
- Up to 5 years’ battery life (dependent on conditions)
- Wireless range of up to 10km
- Data is encrypted and secure
- Device provisioning available
|2 x 3.0V CR2450 Button Batteries
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|200g ~ 300g
|Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|Main Unit Dimension
|57mm X 35mm X 15.2mm
|Cushion Film Sensor Dimension
|244mm X 196.3mm X 0.65mm
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R311WA Seat Occupancy Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R311WA Seat Occupancy Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWANReg; occupancy sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.