Netvox’s dual element LoRaWAN® thermocouple temperature sensor measures two points simultaneously to gauge differences and changes in temperature.
The temperature readings are sent to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN® gateway at pre-configured intervals.
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|5 years (Conditions: ambient temperature 25 °C, 15 min heartbeats, Txpower = 20dBm, LoRa spreading factor SF = 10)
|Wake Up Mode
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Low Voltage Threshold
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Type K thermocouple: -40~375°C +-1.5°C
|Thermocouple Wire Length
|Main Body: 112mm x 88.19mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718CK2 Thermocouple Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718CK2 Thermocouple Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN thermocouple sensors to suit specific project requirements.