Netvox‘s R718PQA toilet occupancy sensor uses LoRaWAN® to wirelessly detect toilet occupancy.
This multi-sensor device combines a reed switch sensor and PIR sensor to detect whether a toilet is in use. The reed switch sensor monitors if a door is open/closed while the PIR (Pyroelectric Human Body Infrared) sensor detects human presence. For accuracy, the PIR sensor is able to differentiate between body heat and heat from other sources.
Ideal for monitoring toilet occupancy, the R718PQA can also be useful in monitoring changing room occupancy.
Compatible with all leading IoT platforms, Netvox’s toilet occupancy sensor can transmit data to a compatible gateway over a range of up to 10km. Users can configure the device to report data at selected intervals via SMS and email.
- Compatible with the LoRaWAN® protocol
- Requires 2 x ER14505 3.6v batteries (sold separately)
- Detects occupancy status
- IP65 rated outed casing
- Built-in Antenna
- Up to 4.5 years battery life (dependent on conditions)
- Wireless range of up to 10km
- Data is encrypted and secure
- Device provisioning available
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 Batteries
|Wake up Mode
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Low Voltage Threshold
PIR Sensor Details:
|Main Unit Dimension
|112mm X 88.19mm X 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20°C ～ 55°C
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718PQA Toilet Occupancy Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718PQA Toilet Occupancy Sensor User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® occupancy sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
Talk to an expert