The Netvox R718PA10 turbidity sensor provides turbidity and temperature information. Ideal for remotely monitoring water quality. The body and turbidity sensor are connected through the RS485 interface.
Using LoRaWAN® technology this turbidity sensor can be integrated with existing IoT solutions. Data recorded by the sensor is transmitted to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway by your LoRaWAN® network. Users can then visualise the recorded data through your chosen platform to build up reports and/or remotely manage your solution.
Users of the R718PA10 turbidity sensor are able to configure this device to raise automated alerts.
- Adopts SX1276 wireless communication module
- DC 12V adapter power supply
- Turbidity detection
- LoRaWAN™ Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Configuration parameters can be configured through a third-party software platform
- Applicable to third-party platforms: Actility / ThingPark, TTN, MyDevices / Cayenne
|<70mA (external sensor)
|Turbidity Measurement Range
|0 to 1000 ntu
|<5% or 0.3 ntu
|0 to 50°C, <0.2MPa
|Immersive installation, 3/4 NPT pipe thread
|5 metres, other lengths are available on special order
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718PA10 Turbidity Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718PA10 Turbidity Sensor User Manual
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® temperature sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Speak to the team