Netvox’s wireless spring type vibration sensor is equipped with an external probe to measure movement. When the vibration sensor is triggered, an alert is sent to the data centre through the LoRaWAN® protocol.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 10 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake Up Mode||6.3mA/3.3V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Body: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20°C ～ 55°C|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ～ 85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718DB Spring Type vibration sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718DB Spring Type vibration sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN vibration sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
IoT in Manufacturing
This LoRaWAN vibration sensor is part of our Smart Manufacturing product range. It’s also available as part of a proof of concept kit. These Industrial IoT starter kits are pre-configured and designed for you to plug-and-play. The PoC kit allows you to test your condition monitoring system on a small scale using minimal resources.
Talk to an expert