The Nexelec AERO CO2 IoT sensor combines 3 sensors in 1, allowing you to remotely monitor Carbon Dioxide, temperature and humidity levels in your indoor environments. This smart device will analyse your indoor conditions every 10 minutes and alert you to any need for ventilation.
Monitoring Carbon Dioxide levels in your environments can help to ensure optimal conditions in a number of areas, including:
- Medical Facilities
- Offices and meeting rooms
- Hospitality Environments
- & more!
With an in-built three-colour LED indicator, users of this CO2 IoT sensor can easily identify any changes in CO2 levels, alerting you to a need for ventilation. The trigger threshold for alerts can be easily configured using Nexelec’s TOUCH application which is accessible through wireless NFC technology.
Suitable to be wall or ceiling mounted, the Nexelec AERO CO2 has a range of mounting options available to purchase separately.
With a discreet design, the Nexelec CO2 IoT sensor can be easily integrated into any surroundings and are simple to install.
This smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to Nexelec’s Navixis platform or your chosen third-party dashboard for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- 3-in-1 sensor which combines carbon dioxide, temperature and humidity sensors in one neat device
- Powered by USB-C connection
- Features 3 LED indicator lights to provide visual signals
- LoRaWAN® Device
- Simple and fast to install
- Elegantly designed to blend in with your decor
|CE and UKCA certified
|1 x USB-C Socket
|-20°C to 50°C
|Temperature Measuring Range
|-30°C to 70°C
|0% RH to 99% RH
|Humidity Measuring Range
|0% RH to 100% RH
|105mm x 105mm x 30mm
All of our LoRaWAN® products are available for distribution across Europe. To find out lead times and shipping costs, please get in touch with our sales team.
Key documents & information
- Nexelec AERO CO2 LoRaWAN® IoT Sensor Datasheet
- Nexelec AERO CO2 Quick Start Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository