This product has now been replaced by the Nexelec ORIGIN & ORIGIN+ LoRa Smoke Detector.
The Nexelec Origin LoRa smoke detector combines three embedded sensors enabling you to monitor:
Ideal for use in Smart Buildings and Housing Associations, the Nexelec Origin offers two main functions and can be used as a smoke detector and/or an indoor air quality monitor.
Thanks to its edge computing architecture and IZIAIR embedded algorithm, this smart device calculates an indoor air quality index to help you make more informed decisions. Data recorded can then be used to optimise comfort levels and the energy consumption in your deployment areas.
With a discreet design, the Nexelec Origin can be easily integrated into any surrounding. If a fire is detected, the alarm will sound as with a standard smoke alarm. Utilising LoRaWAN technology, the detector will also raise alerts via SMS/email based on your preferences. Additional data is then transmitted by a nearby gateway ready to be visualised on your chosen platform.
The LoRa smoke detector is simple to install and has long lasting battery life of up to 10 years. The advantage of using this device means that battery status and device health data can be viewed on your user dashboard on a regular basis; enabling you to remotely maintain records of smoke alarm batteries across multiple properties.
⚠ LoRaWAN® smoke detectors are not intended for the notification of fires and should not be used for critical messaging.
- Photoelectric type smoke detector
- Combines smoke, temperature and humidity sensors in one device
- 2-in-1 smoke detector and indoor air quality monitor
- IZIAIR indoor air quality index
- Simple and fast to install
- Provides up to 10 years battery life
- Elegantly designed that blends in with your decor
- Operation Indicator: 2 red and orange flashing LEDs
- Insect protecation to prevent false alarms
|More than 85dB @ 3M
|2 x integrated and sealed Lithium batteries
|4°C to 45°C
|15% RH to 95% RH
|105mm x 105mm x 30mm
All of our LoRaWAN products are available for distribution across Europe. To find out lead times and shipping costs, please get in touch with our sales team.
Key documents & information
- Nexelec Origin LoRa Smoke Detector Datasheet
- Nexelec Origin User Guide
- Configuration Example Video
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
This LoRa smoke detector is ideal for use in smart buildings or empty properties. Find out more about our specific use cases or speak to a member of our team today. Our technical team can also advise as to which products would work best for your IoT project; and help with provisioning devices and setting up your LoRaWAN® network server.