The Nexelec SIGN indoor air quality monitor is a 7-in-1 LoRaWAN® room sensor designed to monitor indoor air quality. With this compact device, you can remotely monitor;
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
Ideal for environments such as offices, workshops, factories and schools. This indoor air quality monitor enables you to manage ventilation in enclosed spaces and protect occupants’ health by limiting exposure to pollutants that may be present in damp or dusty environments.
The Nexelec SIGN is rigorously tested to guarantee operation in extreme temperatures of between -20°C to 50°C and 0 – 99% relative humidity. This device also has a sensor calibration certificate issued by a COFRAC-accredited laboratory.
Housed in a sleek unit, the Nexelec SIGN indoor air quality monitor is simple to install, with the option to wall mount, flush-mount or free-stand the device. For added functionality, this sensor also features an audible signal and visual light indicator which changes green, orange or red according to the active CO2 level. The trigger threshold can be remotely configured via wireless NFC or LoRaWAN®.
For those looking to protect their data, the SIGN air quality sensor has a built-in micro SD card to provide back up for up to 10 years of sensor data which can help to protect your solutions in the event of a power cut.
This smart device transmits recorded data to a connected LoRaWAN® gateway. The data is then sent to the smartphone app and/or your chosen third-party platform for visualisation by a LoRaWAN® network server.
- 7-in-1 sensor which combines CO2, temperature, humidity, VOCs, Noise, Brightness and Presence sensors in one
- Monitors indoor air quality
- Features integrated audible & visual alerters
- Saves recorded data on an integrated SD card for back up
- Complies with the French standards for measuring CO2 concentraion indoors
- LoRaWAN® Device
|CE and UKCA certified
|2 x replaceable lithium batteries
|-20°C to 50°C
|0% RH to 99% RH
|87mm x 87mm x 23mm
All of our LoRaWAN® products are available for distribution across Europe. To find out lead times and shipping costs, please get in touch with our sales team.
Key documents & information
- Nexelec SIGN Indoor Air Quality Monitor Datasheet
- Nexelec SIGN Technical Guide
- Nexelec SIGN Environmental Datasheet
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository