The WATTECO Remote Temperature Sensor with 2 Probes is dedicated to temperature measurements in buildings, and transmits data over a public or private LoRaWAN® radio network.
- LoRaWAN® Class A Compliant
- Easy to use & install
- Up to 12 years battery life
- 2 x remote temperature probes: stainless steel tip for better reactivity; diameter less than 6mm, blue and red colour markings
- Waterproof for protected indoor or outdoor environments
- 1x 9-24 Volts external power supply input
- RED & RoHS Compliant
|Up to 12 years
|-40°C to 90°C (temporarily 110°C)
|±0.2°C in the range from +6°C to +97°C
±0.5°C in the range from -15°C to +5°C
± 1°C in the extended range from -30°C to -16°C
Otherwise ± 1.5°C
|Resolution (in nominal range)
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best temperature sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Speak to the team