The Milesight UC50x series offers a LoRaWAN® controller used for data acquisition from various sensors and equipment. It supports the connection of various interfaces including: analogue input, digital input, digital output, serial port etc. to simplify the deployment and replacement of LoRaWAN® networks with existing equipment.
This LoRaWAn® controller is easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GPI0/AI/RS131/RS485 interfaces.
For outdoor applications, the UC501 comes complete with a rechargeable 5100 mAh battery with solar panel. The UC502 variant features a built-in battery.
The UC50x series can be easily and quickly configured by NFC or wired USB port, making installation a simple process. Going forward, the controller can then be remotely accessed and managed through Milesight’s IoT Cloud solution.
- Easy to connect with multiple wired sensors through GP10/AI/RS232/RS485 interfaces
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Solar powered and built-in battery option
- Quick wireless configurtion via NFC
- Suitable for Wall or Pole Mounting
|116 x 116 x 45.5mm
|-20°C to 60°C
Key documents & information
- Milesight UC50X Series LoRaWAN® Controller Datasheet
- Milesight UC50X Series LoRaWAN® Controller User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® solution for their specific applications on an individual project basis.
|116 × 116 × 45.5 mm
Battery, Solar Powered