The Parametric LoRaWAN® universal multispeed traffic counter provides a camera-less solution for monitoring traffic levels travelling at speeds between 8 – 120 km/h at a range of up to 10 m.
Available with or without a compact solar panel, users of the Parametric TCR-HS have the option to power their devices the best way to suit them.
Ideal for applications such as:
- Online traffic flow statistics in cities
- Smart streetlights
- Cycle Lanes
The Parametric universal multispeed traffic provides bi-directional counting across 4 programmable speed classes. With a detection range of 1 – 10m, you can rest assured that all traffic will be accounted for.
With an IP65 rated casing, the Parametric TCR-HS can be wall or pole mounted ready for you to count and categorise traffic in your application.
Through LoRaWAN® technology, the Parametric TCR-HS reports recorded data at regular intervals that can be configured to your selected intervals.
- Bi-Directional counting of objects at speeds between 8 – 120 km/h
- Available with integrated solar charger and battery
- LoRaWAN® connectivity
- No surveillance camera – no privacy issues
- Waterproof and UV resistant
- Detection range of 1 – 10m
- Integrated Antenna
- 4 programmable speed classes
- Wide range power input 5-14V DC
- Firmware updates over USB
- Suitable for wall or pole mounting
|Operating Voltage||5 – 14V DC|
|Protocol||LoRaWAN™ 1.0.2 Class A device|
|LoRaWAN™ Region||EU868 (Others available on request)|
Key documents & information
Please note; Solar powered version also requires:
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® Traffic counter sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Talk to an expert