PMX Systems‘s PCR2 indoor people counter uses radar signals to provide a camera-less solution.
Utilising LoRaWAN® technology, this sensor transmits data at regular intervals. Ideal for areas such as retail, trade shows and indoor safety applications, the sensor provides an accurate number of visitors for capacity monitoring.
With bi-directional counting, the PMX Systems indoor people counter monitors people entering and leaving to help ensure numbers are always accurate.
Available in either a charcoal or white grey casing, the Parametric indoor people counter features a slim-line design which can be easily installed via vertical (wall) or horizontal (ceiling) mounting.
- Bi-Directional counting of persons passing by (left/right counting)
- Integrated dual radar sensor with advanced signal processing
- LoRaWAN® connectivity
- Vertically (wall) or horizontally (ceiling) mountable
- No surveillance camera – no privacy issues
- Integrated Antenna
- Available in White Grey or Charcoal
- Wide range power supply input 5 – 12 VDC or USB
- LoRaWAN V1.0.2 Class A device
|5 – 12 VDC or Micro USB Power Supply
|Connector “DC Power”
|Dual Push-in CAGE CLAMP for use with 5 – 12 VDC Power Supply
Recommended wire diameter is 24 to 18 AWG (0.2 – 0.75 mm2)
|Micro-USB Socket for use with USB Power-Supply
|Integrated Dipole 1.4 dBi
|LoRaWAN™ V1.0.2 with LoRaWAN Regional Parameters v1.0.2rB
|ADR enabled, Confirmed/Unconfirmed Selectable, LinkCheckReq enabled, LinkStatusAns enabled, FSB selectable on US915 and AU915 devices
|EU868 (Others available on request)
|ABS Plastics UL94V-0 (flame resistant)
|White Grey or Charcoal
|IP30 (IEC 60529)
|Max. 11 mm
|-20°C ~ +70°C
|-40°C ~ +85°C
Key documents & information
- Parametric Radar Indoor People Counter Datasheet
- Parametric Radar Indoor People Counter Quick Start Guide
Mounting brackets are available to order as additional items:
Partcode: MT80-10 bracket
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN indoor people counter sensors to suit specific project requirements.