Sensative‘s Presence Desk Occupancy Sensor enables smart monitoring in an ultra thin, compact strip.
Designed to monitor vacant spaces, this desk occupancy sensor measures objects and people within close range (configurable up to 50cm). Supplied with an adhesive backing, this sensor strip can be easily installed into any environment.
For additional functionality, the Sensative Presence can also be used in collaboration with the +Switch device. This slider button can be used to alert users when actions need to be completed for example when a desk needs to be cleaned.
Ideal for busy office spaces and hot desking environments, the Sensative desk occupancy sensor can be useful in creating a COVID-secure workspace.
The Sensative desk occupancy sensor uses LoRaWAN® technology to report data to a compatible gateway over a network server with a range of up to 10 km. Supplied with a custom built-in battery with a lifetime of up to 10 years, the sensor strip can be easily integrated into your smart office and buildings.
- Long range wireless, LoRaWAN® compliant
- Ultra-Thin 3mm/0.117″ form factor
- Incorporates an Active IR occupancy Sensor
- Configurable to measure objects and people in close proximity of up to 50cm
- Suitable for indoor use
- Long range of up to 10 km
- +Switch slider button available to purchase separately
- Built-in battery with up to 10 years battery life
- Simple installation & mounting with adhesive backing
|Built-in battery (LiMnO2)
|Up to + 14 dBm
|Up to 10 km in line of sight
|-30°C ~ +60°C
|Active IR presence detection
|Up to 50cm
|195mm x 15mm x 3mm
|12mm x 2mm
Key documents & information
- Sensative Presence LoRaWAN® Desk Occupancy Sensor Datasheet
- Sensative Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® occupancy sensors to suit specific project requirements.