Sensative‘s LoRaWAN® multi sensor MS +Comfort strip combines temperature, humidity and light sensors in one smart device. Perfectly formed in a compact strip, this LoRaWAN® multi sensor is ideal for monitoring the indoor climate in Smart Buildings. Featuring a unique, ultra thin design, the MS +Comfort strip virtually disappears into the architecture of any room/building.
Suitable for monitoring indoor climates, the MS +Comfort sensor strip uses LoRaWAN® technology to transmit temperature, humidity and light data over a range of up to 10 km. For added functionality, this multi sensor strip also incorporates a magnetic open/close sensor enabling you to monitor the opening/closing of windows and doors.
The LoRaWAN® multi sensor is supplied with a custom battery which provides up to 10 years battery life.
- Long range wireless, LoRaWAN® compliant
- Simple to install with one general purpose mounting plate. Sensor can be attached by adhesive backing or magnet (included)
- IoT multi sensor incorporates temperature, humidity and light in one
- Ultra-thin 3mm form factor
- Long range of up to 10 km
- Built-in battery with up to 10 years battery life
|Built-in battery (LiMnO2)
|Up to + 14 dBm
|Up to 10 km in line of sight
|-30 ~ +60°C
|Temperature Sensor Accuracy
|Humidity Sensor Accuracy
|+/- 3% RH
|Ambient Light Sensor Accuracy
|195mm x 15mm x 2.98mm
|12mm x 2mm
|Mounting Plate Dimensions
|195mm x 15mm x 3mm
Key documents & information
- Sensative LoRaWAN Multi Sensor +Comfort Datasheet
- Sensative Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® strip sensors to suit specific project requirements.
Speak to the team