An important tool for soil condition monitoring. Milesight‘s LoRaWAN® soil sensor is ideal for arable farming, grassland such as golf courses, greenhouses and areas where soil quality is of utmost importance.
Available in two variations, users of this LoRaWAN® soil sensor can choose from the EM500-SMT soil moisture sensor or for advanced monitoring, the EM500-SMTC combines soil moisture, temperature and electrical conductivity sensors in one.
This simple to install device enables rapid monitoring of growing conditions, and can be configured to alert you when action is required to maintain optimal conditions.
- Compatible with the LoRaWAN® protocol
- Available in two variants; EM500-SMT or EM500-SMTC (Soil moisture, temperature and electrical conductivity sensor)
- High precision for multiple soil types
- IP67 rated waterproof casing for harsh environments
- Equipped with NFC for easy configuration
- Up to 5 years’ battery life (dependent on conditions)
- Wireless range of up to 10km
- CE, FCC, RoHS certified
|Input Power||19000 mAh Li-SOCL2 battery (ER34615)|
|Moisture Range/td>||0% ~ 100% RH|
|Moisture Accuracy||±2% (0~50%), ±3% (50%~100%)|
|Temperature Range||-40°C ~ 80°C|
|Conductivity Range||0~20000 μs/cm|
|Conductivity Accuracy||±3% (0~10000 μs/cm), ±5% (10000~20000 μs/com)|
|Conductivity Resolution||1 μs/cm|
|Main Unit Dimension||105.4 x 71 x 69.5mm|
|Soil Sensor||88 x 68 x 26 mm|
|Operating Temperature||-30°C ～ 70°C|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 100% (non-condensing)|
Key documents & information
- Milesight EM500-SMT Soil Moisture Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight EM500-SMTC Soil Moisture, Temperature and Humidity Sensor Datasheet
- Milesight EM500 Series User Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® soil sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.