Tekelek’s TEK898 NB-IoT pressure sensor offers a configurable, battery-powered device designed to safely measure liquid levels and pressure in tanks.
An ATEX approved device, with the TEK898 you can remotely monitor liquid levels and pressure within fixed, mobile or underground tanks. Example use cases for this NB-IoT Ultrasonic tank level sensor include:
- Liquid pressure levels
- Fuel – Gasoline, Kerosene, Diesel
- Oil and waste oil
- Selected Chemicals *contact us to check compatible products
Suitable for use with fixed, portable or underground tanks, data recorded by the TEK898 will be transmitted from the sensor by the connected NB-IoT network which is fulfilled by inserting a compatible SIM card.
With the option to utilise programmable alerts, the TEK898 NB-IoT Presure sensor can be used to alert you to:
- High/low pressure levels
- Rates of level change
- 24/7 monitoring
- Remotely monitor pressure levels within tanks
- Remote Configurability
- Easy to install
- Also reports local temperature, radio signal strength and battery level
- External antenna can be purchased for installation in underground locations
- Wall/pole attachments are also available to purchase separately
- Up to 5 years battery life
|Battery pack installed with a 2 wire harness included (Liquid Level Logger)
5V +/- 10% DC (Powere by Logger)
|LTE-M (Cat-M1) or NB-IoT
|Sensor – 1 bar / 14.5 psi suitable for measuring up to 10.2m/33.4ft of water / 12.4m/40.6ft of kerosene.
|1045g – 1255g (depending on cable length)
|-30°C to +55°C (-22°F to +131°F)
Key documents & information
- Tekelek TEK898 NB-IoT Pressure Sensor Datasheet
- Tekelek TEk898 NB-IoT Pressure Sensor Installation Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best NB-IoT pressure sensors to suit specific project requirements.
For simple deployment and ongoing management of your NB-IoT solutions, check out our cellular IoT middleware platform, Symbius. Designed to enable you to make the most of your data, Symbius will take the headache out of decoding your data for you.
Let us connect you