The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is the perfect industrial IoT gateway. It’s built for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require “Always On” connectivity for IoT solutions.
The KONA Micro IoT gateway is available with either an Ethernet backhaul or internal 3G/4G modem. It features an optional four hour battery backup so the gateway continues to provide service even when main site has gone off-line due to a power outage.
This industrial IoT gateway is simple to configure and cost effective. It is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN coverage is not yet readily available.
- Enable critical enterprise IoT applications with ‘Always On’ connectivity.
- Optional four hour battery backup.
- Optional integrated cellular 3G/4G modem.
- Reduce set up costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Improve coverage and service resulting in increased IoT application adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT software tool.
- Operational status indicated with multi-function LED .
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
|Input Power||12V/1A Adapter|
|DC Power Consumption||<7W|
|TX Power||14 dBm to 27 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity||-139.5 dBm (SF12, 293 bits/sec)|
|Rx Noise Figure||3.5dB|
|Rx Dynamic Range||70 dB Analogue, 100+ dB Digital|
|Frequency Range||EU868 (others available on request)|
|Dimensions||115mm x 115mm x 40mm|
|Weight||350g (200g without battery)/td>|
|Operational Temperature||0ºC to +40ºC|
|Operational Humidity||5% to 95% Condensing|
|Ethernet backhaul||RJ-45 (10/100 BaseT)|
|Cellular backhaul||Internal antenna|
Discounted Trade Pricing:
Contact us for trade pricing, to place an order or to discuss your IoT projects.
The Kona Micro IoT Gateway is available for dispatch across Europe. For help and advice as to which IoT gateway would be best for your application, contact our technical team today.
Part of our Proof of Concept Kits
This gateway is available as part of our proof of concept kits. We offer a range of IoT starter packs which are designed to plug-and-play. This product is included as part of the Smart Building Occupancy PoC Kit as well as the Energy Monitoring and Condition Monitoring PoC Kits. These PoC kits will allow you to test the LoRaWAN network and determine whether or not it’s suitable for your application, without wasting resources.
Talk to an expert