The WATTECO PRESS’O is a LoRaWAN® Class A transceiver designed to transfer data collected from 0-10V and 4-20mA analogue interfaces. It allows you to transform an existing sensor or gauges to a wireless sensor.
- LoRaWAN® Compliant
- Easy to use & deploy
- 0-10V and 4-20mA analogue input
- Stabilised and switched 10V or 14V power supply, to manage the power supply of the gauge connected to the sensor
- Differential data compression
- Battery operated or 9-24V external power supply
- Up to 5 years battery life
- IP55 Rated
- RED & RoHS Compliant
|Up to 5 years (in data compression mode)
|Number of inputs
|4-20mA gauge voltage supply (Vdc)
|0-10V gauge voltage supply (Vdc)
Key documents & information
- WATTECO Press’O LoRaWAN Transceiver Datasheet
- WATTECO Press’O LoRaWAN Transceiver Userguide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® Transceiver to suit specific project requirements.
Speak to the team