The LoRaWAN® Smoke Alarm from Zenner is specially developed for remotely reporting the status of smoke alarms. Ideal for demonstrating compliance, this sensor reports data packets every 24 hours, enabling you to see deployed alarms are working.
This simple to install wireless unit has a long lasting battery life of up to 10 years and measures objects in direct vicinity (0 to 50cm).
The Zenner LoRaWAN® Smoke Alarm is ideal for landlords looking to maintain records of the battery status and device health of smoke alarms within their buildings.
⚠ LoRaWAN® Smoke Alarms are not intended for the notification of fires and should not be used for critical messaging.
- Visual detection procedure with additional temperature
sensor for reliable identification of all fire classes
- Built-in, non-removable long-life battery with a service
life of 10 years
- Modern design 130 mm in diameter and 40 mm in depth
- Test button for muting false alarms and suppressing
non-safety-relevant acoustic error messages for up to
- Loud alarm with min. 85 dB (A)
- Event log with all key equipment parameters
- Self-monitoring with error signal
- CE certified to comply with the Construction Products
General technical data
|min. 20 ms
|min. 20 ms
|Depending on the mode (number of channels used, wM-Bus package type, transmission frequency. Up to 15 years is possible; for LoRaWAN upto 10 years
|10°C…40°C, -15°C ….60°C (temporarily)
|Electronics filled with resin to avoid moisture entering.
|Requirements for pulse output incl. connection cable
|Max. 300 Ω or max. max. 0,3V (ON) / max. 1000pF (OFF)
Data logger (LoRaWAN)
|Annual due date values:
|18 plus 18 half-monthly values
Key documents & information
- Zenner LoRaWAN Smoke Alarm Datasheet
- Zenner LoRaWAN Smoke Alarm User Guide
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN® smoke detector sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.