The Adeunis current meter sensor offers a smart solution for monitoring power consumption and preventing machinery downtime. Featuring an ammeter clamp, this sensor can be clamped directly on to the electrical conductor you wish to monitor, enabling you to accurately measure the current without the need to make physical contact with it.
Utilising LoRaWAN® technology, recorded data is transmitted via a LoRaWAN® network by a connected gateway. Transmitted data can then be visualised on your chosen dashboard, enabling you to identify power consumption levels and predict potential machinery failures.
For additional safeguarding, the Adeunis Current Meter Sensor can also be configured to automate alerts for any activity which may be recorded outside of your set parameters.
Example use cases for this Current Meter sensor include:
- Monitoring Energy production in Solar Panels
- Measuring the energy consumption of industrial equipment
- Identify areas with a high energy consumption
- Detect possible machinery malfunctions
- Track and analyse energy consumption
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Easy to install & use
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Supplied with 1 x 3.6V Lithium Replaceable Battery
- Can be used with gateway, dashboard & server service of your choice
- Robust IP67 rated casing
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
|Operating temperature||-25°C / +60°C|
|Cable width (100A Version)||16mm|
|Cable width (50A Version)||10mm|
|Operating temperature range||-25°C to + 70°C|
|Dimensions (sensor)||105 x 50 x 27 mm|
|Case IP Rating||IP67|
|Frequency||EU868 (others available on request)|
Key documents & information
Partcode: ARF8190BA-B01 (50A Version)
Partcode: ARF8190BA-B02 (100A Version)
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our technical sales team on +44 (0) 1484 599544.