Qualify and validate your network with the Adeunis Field Test Device. Ensure optimum positioning of your LoRa sensors with immediate viewing of network coverage data.
- Ready-to-use device
- Equipped with rechargeable battery
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Communicate with all network operators using the LoRaWAN V1.0 protocol
- Transmit and receive radio frames to instantly view results
- Specifically adapted for application validation, such as communicating sensors, tracking, smart building, metering, security and M2M
- Up to 15km range (depending on environment)
|Communication||LoRaWAN protocol & LoRa Modulation (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|LoRaWan Specification compliant||V1.0.1|
|Radio Rate||Variable (SF12/125kHz (~183 bps) to FSK (~50kbps)|
|RF Power||14dBm (25mW)|
|Sensitivity||down to -140 dBm in SF12/CR4|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Connector||Micro-USB – 5V – 500mA|
|Battery||Lithium-Ion Polymer 3.7V 2Ah 7.4Wh|
|Device configuration||Via AT commands|
|Serial rate||115.2 kbps|
|Amount of data||8|
|Functioning temperature||-30°C / +70°C|
|Dimensions||186.2mm x 75.2mm x 22.8mm|
The Adeunis Field Test device has been thoroughly tested by our technical team. For information and advice about any of our products, please contact us.
More information on this product is available on the manufacturer’s website.