The Bosch Traci Asset Tracking solution combines asset tracking and movement monitoring in one. Housed in a robust IP69K rated case, this smart device is ideal for monitoring the location and operating conditions of vehicles and machinery.
Perfect for use in industry 4.0, agricultural, logistics and facility management applications, the Bosch Traci provides a full overview of your assets wherever you may be. With Bosch’s asset tracking solution you can:
- Monitor the geolocation of your assets.
- Trigger a theft alarm if equipment is taken outside of your set parameters.
- Assess the operational performance and hours of use of your machinery helping you to schedule maintenance and repairs.
- Be alerted to any physical impacts that may occur to your assets.
- Reduce downtime and costs for your project.
Utilising LoRaWAN technology, the Bosch Traci provides a wireless solution with a long battery life of up to 5 years. For additional connectivity, the Bosch Traci also has future development plans to support the connection of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) beacons.
The Bosch Traci can also be configured to provide further information such as temperature and magnetic field measurement to create the solution you require.
- Improve your workflows, logistics and processes in daily work
- Robust IP69K rated casing for outdoor and industrial use
- Measurement parameters include:
- Temperature Sensor
- Shock Sensor
- Supports LoRaWAN
- Support for Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity planned for future development
- Easy and fast installation
- Maintenance free for up to 5 years
- Up to 5 years battery life
|Class IP69K according to ISO20653
|Class 5M3 according to IEC 60721-3-5
|Class 5K4H according to IEC 30721-3-5
|Classes 5B3 / 5C2 / 5F3 according to IEC 60721-3-5
|111mm (L) x 82mm (D) x 38mm (H)
|9.2 Wh; 3.6V / 8.1 Ah; non rechargeable Lithium SOCl
Key documents & information
- Bosch Traci Asset Tracking Datasheet
- Bosch Traci Asset Tracking Flyer
- Bosch Traci Asset Tracking Declaration of Conformity
RRP: £195.17 +VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN Asset Tracking Solutions to suit specific project requirements.