The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is the perfect industrial IoT gateway. It’s built for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require “Always On” connectivity for IoT solutions.
The KONA Micro IoT gateway is available with either an Ethernet backhaul or internal 3G/4G modem. It features an optional four hour battery backup so the gateway continues to provide service even when main site has gone off-line due to a power outage.
This industrial IoT gateway is simple to configure and cost effective. It is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN coverage is not yet readily available.
- Enable critical enterprise IoT applications with ‘Always On’ connectivity.
- Optional four hour battery backup.
- Optional integrated cellular 3G/4G modem.
- Reduce set up costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Improve coverage and service resulting in increased IoT application adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT software tool.
- Operational status indicated with multi-function LED .
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
|Input Power||12V/1A Adapter|
|DC Power Consumption||<7W|
|TX Power||14 dBm to 27 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity||-139.5 dBm (SF12, 293 bits/sec)|
|Rx Noise Figure||3.5dB|
|Rx Dynamic Range||70 dB Analogue, 100+ dB Digital|
|Frequency Range||EU868 (others available on request)|
|Dimensions||115mm x 115mm x 40mm|
|Weight||350g (200g without battery)/td>|
|Operational Temperature||0ºC to +40ºC|
|Operational Humidity||5% to 95% Condensing|
|Ethernet backhaul||RJ-45 (10/100 BaseT)|
|Cellular backhaul||Internal antenna|
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PART CODE||RRP|
|Kona Micro 3G/4G EXC battery backup||KM3GNB||£360.84+VAT|
|Kona Micro 3G/4G INC battery backup||KM3GBB||£394.26+VAT|
|Kona Micro Ethernet EXC battery backup||KMETNB||£273.98+VAT|
|Kona Micro Ethernet INC battery backup||KMETBB||£307.40+VAT|
The Kona Micro IoT Gateway is available for dispatch across Europe. For help and advice as to which IoT gateway would be best for your application, contact our technical team today.