The KONA Micro IoT Gateway is built for enterprise and lightweight industrial applications that require “Always On” connectivity for IoT solutions. Available with either an Ethernet backhaul or internal 3G/4G modem and an optional four hour battery backup, the gateway continues to provide service even when main site has gone off-line due to a power outage. Simple to configure and cost effective it is an ideal hub for deployment of enterprise-level applications in areas where LoRaWAN coverage is not yet readily available.
- Enable critical enterprise IoT applications with ‘Always On’ connectivity.
- Optional four hour battery backup.
- Optional integrated cellular 3G/4G modem.
- Reduce set up costs with plug-n-play installation using a custom provisioned factory image.
- Improve coverage and service resulting in increased IoT application adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Simplify management with the KonaFT software tool.
- Operational status indicated with multi-function LED .
- Fully integrated with the broader eco-system of LoRa™ network servers and sensors.
|Input Power||12V/1A Adapter|
|DC Power Consumption||<7W|
|TX Power||14 dBm to 27 dBm|
|Rx Sensitivity||-139.5 dBm (SF12, 293 bits/sec)|
|Rx Noise Figure||3.5dB|
|Rx Dynamic Range||70 dB Analogue, 100+ dB Digital|
|Frequency Range||EU868 (others available on request)|
|Dimensions||115mm x 115mm x 40mm|
|Weight||350g (200g without battery)/td>|
|Operational Temperature||0ºC to +40ºC|
|Operational Humidity||5% to 95% Condensing|
|Ethernet backhaul||RJ-45 (10/100 BaseT)|
|Cellular backhaul||Internal antenna|
|PRODUCT DESCRIPTION||PART CODE||RRP|
|Kona Micro 3G/4G EXC battery backup||KM3GNB||£360.84+VAT|
|Kona Micro 3G/4G INC battery backup||KM3GBB||£394.26+VAT|
|Kona Micro Ethernet EXC battery backup||KMETNB||£273.98+VAT|
|Kona Micro Ethernet INC battery backup||KMETBB||£307.40+VAT|