The Eastron SDM230 LoRaWAN® electric meter offers a 100A single-phase energy monitoring solution. This easy to install device can be DIN rail mounted for a fast set up.
With a built-in LoRaWAN® module, this smart device measures and displays the output of single phase two wire supplies.
Providing bi-directional measurements for kW and kWh, this LoRaWAN® electric meter can also measure parameters such as: kVArh, PF, Frequency, Voltage, Current, dmd, THD etc.
Eastron’s SDM230 LoRaWAN® electric meter is ideal for a variety of applications including; Smart buildings, utilities, manufacturing and councils. The information recorded by the smart meter is transmitted by a LoRaWAN® gateway via a network server. The data can then be visualised by your chosen dashboard enabling you to:
- Monitor energy use
- Identify areas for savings
- Create reliable records which reflect actual usage
With an integrated backlit display, information can also be easily accessed on the device itself.
- Built-in LoRaWAN communication
- MID certified
- High accuracy, Class 1 / Class 0.5s
- Provides measurements for a number of parameters
- Configurable pulsed output
- Confirmation/Offline detection available
- Supports auto-upload mode for actively uploading data to back server
- Supports auto-resume mode for sudden loss of power
- Configurable download/upload times
- DIN rail mountable
- Ideal for measuring energy consumption
|Nominal Voltage||120V or 230V AC|
|Pulse output 1||1000imp/kWh (configurable)|
|Pulse output 2||1000imp/kWh|
|Maximum Rated Current||100A|
|Frequency||0.2% of mid-frequency|
|Power Factor||1% of unity (0.01)|
|Active Power, Apparent Power||+/- 1% of range maximum|
|Reactive Power||+/- 1% of range maximum|
|Reactive energy (VArh)||Class 2|
|Active energy (Wh)||Class 1|
|Operating temperature||< 90%|
|Operating Temperature||-25°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 70°C|
Key documents & information
RRP: £67.90 + VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN Electric Meters to suit specific project requirements.