Netvox’s dual input analogue to digital converter is used to translate analogue quantities into digital language which can then be monitored and analysed to identify anomalies in applications such as pressure, temperature, and level-sensing.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 10 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake Up Mode||6.3mA/3.3V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20℃ ～ 55℃|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ～ 85℃|
|IP Rating (Main Part)||IP67|
|IP Rating (External Sensor)||IP65|
Key documents & information
For help and advice when selecting an analogue to digital converter for your LoRaWAN network, contact our team. We’re happy to run through your project requirements and suggest appropriate products for your specific use.
All of our products are available for distribution across Europe. Get in touch to find out lead times and shipping information.