Netvox’s long-range, long-life wireless split core LoRaWAN 3 phase 75A current meter is used to measure the true values of 2 or 3 phase mains AC current.
The data outputs are fed to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol to allow remote access to the data and creation of reports.
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithum batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 10 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake Up Current||7mA|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||127mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2V|
|Current Measurement Accuracy||<+-1%|
|Current Measurement Accuracy Range||1A~75A (depending on the current transformer configuration)|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20℃ ～ 55℃|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No Condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ～ 85℃|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718N37 3 Phase 75A Current Meter Datasheet
- Netvox R718N37 3 Phase 75A Current Meter User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN current meter sensors to suit specific project requirements.