The KoolZone Qwantum LoRa temperature sensor is a configurable device capable of measuring temperature extremes of -200°C to +1400°C.
This compact LoRa temperature sensor features a rugged design and has an IP65 rating, protecting it from water and drops of up to 1m. With a guranteed battery life of up to 3 years, users can benefit from remote monitoring with minimal requirements for site visits.
With configurable event triggering, users can be automatically alerted to temperatures recorded outside of your set parameters.
Housed in a food-safe enclosure, this LoRa temperature sensor is ideal for a variety of applications including:
- Healthcare/Pharmaceutical environments
- Universities/Research Labs
- Food retail
- Food manufacturing
- Chilled transport
The KoolZone Qwantum sensor is capable of monitoring temperatures between -40°C and +60°C as standard. Temperature parameters can be extended for extreme temperatures through the use of external probes.
- LoRaWAN® compliant device
- Real time and event-driven transmission of data
- Automatic adjustment of transmission power for changing environments
- External probe and sensor options for extended monitoring include:
- Temperature extension of -200°C to + 1400°C
- Event triggering
- Variants available include; leak detection, door sensor, gas sensors etc.
|Power||Requires 1 x AA size 3.6V i-SOCI2 battery|
|Dimensions||72 x 72 x 29mm|
|Internal Sensors||Temperature Accuracy: +/- 0.3°C
Temparature Range: -40°C to +60°C
|External Probe||Temperature Range: -200°C to +1400°C|
Key documents & information
All of our products are available for distribution across Europe. To find out lead times and shipping costs, please get in touch with our sales team.