Netvox’s wireless LoRaWAN indoor temperature and humidity sensor collects and transmits readings to give accurate measurements and monitor any changes in environment.
The wireless sensor sends the alert messages to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
- LoRaWAN Class A Compatible
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Long lasting battery life of up to 5 years
- Requires 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline battery
- Reports battery voltage, indoor air temperature and humidity
- Easy set up and installation
- Data is encrypted and secure
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
LoRaWAN indoor temperature and humidity sensors are the ideal solution for monitoring inside properties whether occupied or vacant. These discreet, lightweight sensors take up very little space and are easily installed without the need for a specialist engineer, allowing both a cost effective and time sensitive deployment. Perfect for smart building projects and pilot schemes.
|Input Power||2 x 1.5V AA batteries|
|Operating Power||DC +2.4V～3.0V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.0V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.0V|
|Dimensions||112mm x 34mm x 17mm|
|Operating Temperature||-20°C ~ 55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20°C ~ 55°C|
|Temperature Measurement Accuracy||±0.5°C @25°C Max. +/-0.8°C@ -20°C~55°C|
|Humidity Measurement Range||10%RH – 0%RH|
|Humidity Measurement Accuracy||±4%RH @25°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R711 Indoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R711 Indoor Temperature and Humidity Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the optimum LoRaWAN indoor temperature and humidity sensors to suit specific project requirements.