Netvox’s LoRaWAN outdoor temperature and humidity sensor collects and transmits readings to give accurate measurements and monitor any changes in the environment allowing simple and easy measuring of environment.
The wireless sensor, encased in a waterproof housing, sends the data messages to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
- LoRaWAN Class A Compatible
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Battery life of up to 5 years
- 2 x 1.5V AA Alkaline battery
- Reports battery voltage, outdoor air temperature and humidity
- Built in antenna
- Easy set up and installation
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
LoRaWAN temperature sensors are the perfect solution for capturing outdoor temperature and humidity readings where an automated method of data gathering is preferred. The sensors can be easily and cost effectively retrofitted reducing the need for time consuming, expensive installations.
Depending on the frequency of data samples sent the Netvox LoRaWAN outdoor temperature and humidity typically run for up to 5 years using standard AA alkaline batteries.
|Input Power||Requires 2 x 1.5V AA batteries|
|Operating Voltage||DC 2.1V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.6V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA/3.6V|
|Dimensions||222mm x 130mm x 195mm|
|Working Temperature||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
|Temperature Detecting Range||-10°C ~ 50°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5℃ @25℃|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R712 LoRaWAN Temperature Sensor (Outdoor) Datasheet
- Netvox R712 LoRaWAN Temperature Sensor (Outdoor) User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN outdoor temperature and humidity sensors to suit specific project requirements.