The Netvox R718CK Thermocouple Type K is suitable for measuring temperature in the remote monitoring of commercial refrigeration and freezer units etc.
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Battery Life||Up to 5 years (Conditions: ambient temperature 25 °C, 15 min heartbeats, txpower = 20dBm, LoRa spreading factor SF = 10)|
|Wake up Mode||6.3mA @ 3.3V|
|Transmitting current (max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Receiving current (max)||11mA @ 3.3V|
|Battery Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa,Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps )
-121dBm (FSK,Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built in antenna|
|Communication Range||Up to 10km (the actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps~50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Body: 112mm x 88.19mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20°C ~ 55°C|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718CK Thermocouple Type K Datasheet
- Netvox R718CK Thermocouple Type K User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN thermocouple sensors to suit specific project requirements.