Sensative‘s MS-H LoRaWAN multi sensor combines temperature, humidity and light sensors in one smart device. Perfectly formed in a compact strip, this LoRaWAN multi sensor is ideal for Smart Buildings where aesthetics are of key importance. Featuring a unique, ultra thin design, the MS-H sensor strip virtually disappears into the architecture of any room/building.
Suitable for monitoring indoor climates, the MS-H uses LoRaWAN technology to transmit temperature, humidity and light data over a range of up to 10 km. The LoRaWAN multi sensor strip is supplied with a custom battery which provides up to 10 years battery life.
- Long range wireless, LoRaWAN compliant
- Simple to install with one general purpose mounting plate. Sensor can be attached by adhesive backing or magnet (included)
- IoT multi sensor incorporates temperature, humidity and light in one
- Ultra sleek form factor
- Long range of up to 10 km
- Built-in battery with up to 10 years battery life
|Input Power||Built-in battery (LiMnO2)|
|Output Power||Up to + 14 dBm|
|Range||Up to 10 km in line of sight|
|Operating Conditions||-30 ~ +60°C|
|Temperature Sensor Accuracy||+/- 0.40°C|
|Humidity Sensor Accuracy||+/- 3% RH|
|Ambient Light Sensor Accuracy||1-64000 LUX|
|Sensor Dimensions||195mm x 15mm x 2.98mm|
|Magnet Dimensions||12mm x 2mm|
|Mounting Plate Dimensions||195mm x 15mm x 3mm|
Key documents & information
- Sensative MS-H Strip Multi Sensor Datasheet
- Sensative MsLoRa Strips Data Frame Formats
- Sensative Battery Life Calculator
RRP: £95.85 + VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN strip sensors to suit specific project requirements.