The Adeunis Analog is a ready-to-use radio transmitter. Suitable for any type of 0 – 10V or 4 – 20mA device, this sensor enables you to covert up to two analogue products to LoRaWAN®.
Ideal for anyone looking to create a remote monitoring system, the Adeunis Analog can be configured to transmit data at your chosen intervals. Alerts can also be created to raise awareness of any change in state.
The transmitter can be configured by a micro-USB port this enables you to select your mode of transmission, periodicity, or type of interface (0 – 10V or 4 – 20mA).
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Robust IP67 rated casing (IP68 available on request)
- Transmission on event (alert) or periodic (counting)
- Supports 2 inputs 0 – 10V or 4 – 20mA
- Local & remote configuration
- Develop new preventative maintenance services, alerts and analysis
- Periodic or event mode
- Integrated fixing system: DIN rail, tube, wall or collar
|Available Frequency||LoRaWAN: EU863-870|
|Dimensions||105mm x 50mm x 27mm|
|Operating Temperature Range||-25°C ～ 70°C|
|Casing||IP67 Rated (IP68 version available on request)|
Key documents & information
RRP: £86.15 +VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise you on the best LoRaWAN® Analogue LoRaWAN Transmitters for your specific applications.