The LoRaWAN rolling ball type sensor (R718DA) from Netvox is equipped with an external vibration sensor. When the vibration measurement node moves or vibrates, it sends an alert to the data center through LoRaWAN.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)|
|Wake up Mode||6.3mA @ 3.3V|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA @ 3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built In Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps~50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||Main Part: L: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20°C ~ 55°C|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718DA LoRaWAN Rolling Ball Type Vibration Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R718DA LoRaWAN Rolling Ball Type Vibration Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN vibration sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.