Netvox’s wireless water leak detector with cable sensor detects the presence of water if any portion of the cable becomes wet. The status data is sent to the data centre via the LoRaWAN protocol at pre-programmed intervals in addition to the signal being sent when a leak is detected.
A water leak sensor cable is ideal for use in both industrial and domestic settings.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Input Power||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries|
|Battery Life Time||5 years (Conditions: ambient temperature 25 °C, 15 min heartbeats, txpower = 20dBm, LoRa spreading factor SF = 10)|
|Wake Up Mode||6.3mA@3.3V|
|Low Voltage Threshold||3.2A|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA @3.3V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA/3.3V|
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||112mm x 65mm x 32mm|
|Environment Temperature Range||-20℃ ～ +55℃|
|Environment Humidity Range||<90% RH (No condensation)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ～ +85°C|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718WB Rope Sensor Water Leak Detector Datasheet
- Netvox R718WB Rope Sensor Water Leak Detector User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical team.
Our technical team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN water leak sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.