Alliot Returns Policy
All products sold by Alliot Technologies are warranted against defects in workmanship and materials for the period of 12 months from despatch and on return-to-base terms unless otherwise stated (in for example, a special contract or the sale of an extended warranty period).
This means that if a product sold by Alliot fails during normal use within this period, Alliot will either repair or replace the defective goods, or provide a refund of the full value originally paid for the goods if repair or replacement is not possible.
The warranty is void in the following circumstances:
- Where a defect arises because the end user failed to follow instructions from Alliot as to the storage, installation, use or maintenance of the goods.
- A modification or repair is made to the device without written consent of Alliot.
- The defect arises as a result of fair wear and tear, wilful damage, negligence or abnormal working conditions (e.g. if a non-waterproof item is used outside).
Please see the Alliot Technologies Ltd Terms and Conditions document that can be found on our website for detailed information.
Right to Cancel
A consumer customer (as defined by the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013) has a right to cancel orders up to 14 calendar days after receiving the goods or from the contract start date of a service being provided.
To exercise this right, the consumer should inform Alliot it wishes to cancel the contract using any means but we would prefer an email to email@example.com. Alternatively you can call our offices on (+44) 01484 599544. This notice to cancel must be sent within the cancellation period of 14 calendar days. Alliot will acknowledge receipt of the cancellation.
Contact our technical support team with a detailed description of the fault. The preferred method for this is to use our ticket system, if you don’t have an account already please sign up here: https://www.alliot.co.uk/techsupport.
You may also email directly into firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office during UK business hours (09:00 – 17:30, Monday – Friday) on (+44) 01484 599544 and we will create a ticket on your behalf.
One of our support team will then contact you as soon as possible, they may suggest configuration changes or may request more information from you. This is not to delay matters, but sometimes a suspected faulty item in fact just needs a configuration change or a software update, either of which saves sending it back to us which is the cheapest and quickest option for everyone.
If there is no other fix then your return will be authorised. Our support team member will give you instructions in where to return faulty products but unless otherwise stated this will be our main UK address:
Alliot Technologies Ltd – Returns
It is your responsibility to ensure that goods are properly packaged so that they do not suffer damage in transit. Please use a delivery service with tracking, especially for high value items.
Upon receipt our team will assess the product(s). At this stage you may be contacted for more information to help us test and analyse the product.
Next, one of the following will happen:
- The product(s) are deemed to be defective and unrepairable. We will send you a replacement at no cost. If the specific product is no longer available then we will give you the option of selecting alternative at a similar cost, or we will credit the original amount paid.
- The product(s) are deemed to be repairable to a standard that doesn’t effect the current condition or operation of the product, in a reasonable timeframe. This will be carried out at no cost.
- The product(s) are deemed to have been mis-used, installed incorrectly or failed to due reasonable wear and tear, in this case the warranty is not applicable. If possible we will offer to repair the product(s) at a cost, we will offer to return the items at a cost or we can dispose of the items at no cost.