The Siterwell LoRaWAN CO alarm detects and alerts to the presence of carbon monoxide (CO) gas within your smart building environment in order to prevent potentially lethal carbon monoxide poisoning.
In addition to the alarm alert sound, the sensor also features the following visual status indicators:
- Alarm Indicator: Red LED – used to indicate to the presence of CO
- Fault Indicator: Yellow LED – used to indicate the fault warning status of the alarm
- Power Indicator: Green LED – used to indicate power status (will flash every 30 seconds)
The detector can be retrofitted and integrated within your existing LoRaWAN network to run alongside certified devices from other manufacturers.
- Two-way wireless communication
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Wireless distance of more than 100 metres
- Simple and fast installation and set-up
- Can be added to a ganged alarm system
- Alarm tone issued by the alarm is at least 85 dB
- Low standby current, long battery life
- Conforms to BS EN 50291-1:2010+A1:2012
|Type of apparatus||Type A|
|Power supply||2 x 1.5V alkaline battery (included)|
|Product Life||Up to 10 years after initial power up|
|Standby Current||<20μA (average)|
|Alarm Current||<20mA (average)|
|Operation Ambient Condition||-10~+40°C, 30~95% non-condensing|
|Storage/Transport Ambient Condition||-20~+50°C, 10~95% non-condensing|
|Volume||More than 85dB(A)alarm signal @ 1M @ 3.2±0.5KHz pulsing alarm|
|Indicators||Green LED: Low battery warning
Yellow LED: Fault warning
Red LED: Local alarm status
|Dimensions||95mm x 95mm x 34mm|
Key documents & information
All of our sensors and gateways are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN air quality (including Carbon Monoxide) sensors to suit specific project requirements.