With just under two weeks to go until the world’s largest LoRaWAN event goes live, we’ve been taking a look at what the event has to offer. Find out why we think The Things Conference 2021 is this year’s must attend event.
Having sponsored The Things Conference in Amsterdam last year, we were incredibly impressed with the quality of the content provided throughout the event. We won’t be jumping on a place to Amsterdam this year unfortunately, but with a new virtual approach it’s expected the event will attract over 15,000 IoT professionals from around the world! Taking place from 25th – 29th January 2021, this year’s Things Conference is set to be a great event jam packed with the latest news, products and tech developments.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend The Things Conference 2021
- Hear from some of the world’s leading experts about the truth behind creating LoRaWAN solutions. Discover what can cause the biggest headaches, and how to avoid the biggest pitfalls.
- The Things Conference 2021 is a content-led event, aiming to provide insightful, educational information to inspire its attendees. All attendees can access a wide variety of workshops, presentations and demos to help you to develop your LoRaWAN knowledge. Our very own Technical Director, Paul Hayes will be hosting a workshop on what to look for when choosing your LoRaWAN devices. Join him on Monday 25th January at 3:45 pm to hear more.
The full conference schedule can be viewed on The Things Conference 2021 website.
- Discover the latest LoRaWAN products on The Things Conference 2021 Wall of Fame. Featuring the latest and greatest IoT hardware, the virtual Wall of Fame provides all the vital information you need to know about the newest LoRaWAN products.
- The Internet of Things Podcaster, Stacey Higginbotham will be hosting a series of interviews throughout the conference. Tune in to hear our Business Development Manager, Robert Ferriday’s top tips for ensuring practical LoRaWAN deployments.
- Connecting with others in the industry can be difficult under the current COVID-19 restrictions. With curated matchmaking and online networking areas, you can be sure you’ll be connected to the people most suited to your requirements. It’s also a great opportunity to join small groups to discuss specific LoRaWAN topics with like-minded individuals.
Registration couldn’t be easier, simply register online today to start planning your schedule for The Things Conference 2021. For a 20% discount on your ticket price enter our discount code: TTC2021-FRIEND-OF-ALLIOT at the checkout.
We hope you’ll be able to join us! To schedule a meeting with a member of our team please get in touch.
Given the current climate, much of the world is now under strict social distancing measures and being asked to #stayhome. This has seen many industry events be postponed for the foreseeable future. Thanks to our friends at The Things Network and the fantastic tech available they will be bringing the IoT industry together on 16th April for a worldwide virtual conference which we’re delighted to be supporting!
What to expect from The Things Virtual Conference
Boasting 24 hours worth of online content, The Things Virtual Conference is a great platform for connecting with tens of thousands of LoRaWAN® professionals from across the globe. With a variety of virtual IoT conference rooms, attendees will be able to engage with industry experts while accessing premium content at the click of a button.
Over the course of the day, attendees will be able to:
- Interact with IoT industry experts
- Participate in hands-on workshops about Edge Computing, hardware secure elements, The Things Stack, battery optimisation, gateway configuration, cloud integrations and much more
- Listen to panel discussions featuring top-notch technology providers
- Hear more about LoRaWAN® deployments in the wild
…. and much more!
What will Alliot bring to the The Things Virtual Conference?
Our Technical Director, Paul Hayes will be presenting on the Mass Deployment of LoRaWAN® Sensors. Having developed our own set of provisioning services, in his session, Paul will be looking at the current state of play and what the future holds with regards to growing the LoRaWAN market.
Get Your Ticket
Registration for The Things Virtual Conference couldn’t be easier, simply register your details to secure your ticket!
Sit back, stay home and join us on 16th April for what’s set to be an incredible day for IoT.
We’re excited to be heading to Amsterdam later this month for our first event of 2020. As the World’s largest LoRaWAN® Conference, The Things Conference brings together over 2000 IoT leaders from around the world.
Designed to equip visitors with a rich insight into the latest and greatest innovations in LoRaWAN®, visitors can expect to:
- Meet with LoRaWAN® industry experts
- Learn from industry leaders and boost their IoT skillset
- Do business with key players in the LoRaWAN® space
Throughout the two-day event (30th – 31st January 2020) there will be a host of seminars held by guest speakers along with product showcases and plenty of networking opportunities!
We have no doubt there will be a great vibe at the show, there’s lots of exciting things happening in IoT and LoRaWAN®. With an impeccable speaker line up, we’re sure there will be plenty of inspiration for your projects!
Connect at The Things Conference
In an industry where we rely on electronic communication it can be great to have some physical interaction too!
Alliot will be showcasing a range of industry-leading products in the main exhibition hall, to the right of the entrance. If you’re attending the show be sure to drop by and say hello to our team – we’ve got lots of new products and information to share!
We’re also arranging meetings at the show, if you’d like to arrange a time to meet with us and discuss your projects, please feel free to get in touch.