The MultiTech Conduit® IP67 LoRaWAN® gateway range offers a highly scalable solution certified for outdoor use.
These outdoor gateways support LoRaWAN® applications in even the harshest environments. With an IP67 rating, the MultiTech Conduit® IP67 range is resistant of moisture, dust, wind, rain, snow and extreme heat.
Offering an extensible edge-computing device, the MultiTech Conduit® IP67 range supports the connection of MultiTech mCards. Users can also connect to thousands of LoRaWAN® certified end nodes including the MultiTech mDot and xDot.
For optimal coverage, the MultiTech Conduit® IP67 range features an external antenna and comes with an Ethernet or optional 4G-LTE backhaul.
Compatible with MultiTech’s DeviceHQ® platform, these outdoor gateways can be remotely configured and managed for simple deployment and scalability.
- Modular Outdoor Gateway
- LoRaWAN compliant
- Geolocation variants based on the Semtech v2.1 reference design available
- Supports public and private LoRa network deployments
- IP67 rated for use in extreme conditions
- External antenna increases LoRa connectivity to remote assets
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) for easy deployment and maintenance
- Optional grounding mechanism available for storm protection
- Wall mountable
- Fully compatible with MultiTech’s DeviceHQ® platform
|Ethernet input power:37 – 57V DC. Provided by PoE injector rating of 25W or greater
|Operating Temperature Range
|262 mm x 91 mm x 257 mm
|IP67 Rated, Aluminium
|Ethernet (RJ45) 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
Optional 4G-LTE or 3G HSPA+ IP backhaul
|Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters
|EU868 (Others available on request)
|Available antennas include: Cellular: female SMA / LoRa: N Male / GPS: N-Plug
Key documents & information
- MultiTech Conduit® IP67 LoRaWAN Gateway Datasheet
- MultiTech Conduit® IP67 16-channel v2.1 Geolocation LoRaWAN Gateway Datasheet
- MultiTech Conduit® IP67 Gateway Installation Guide
All of our products are available to customers throughout the Uk and Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best outdoor LoRaWAN gateways to suit specific project requirements.