The Netvox R718N315E is a wireless, split core current meter. It can be used to detect 3 phase electrical input up to 150A.
The device is compatible with the LoRaWAN® protocol, and integrates a chip module that conforms to the LoRaWAN® wireless protocol, and joins the gateway to display the collected data in the gateway.
The device is powered by 2 x ER14505 lithium batteries and receives AC current through a current transformer. This device adopts open-loop current transformer, which can be easily connected to the device to be tested. The A phase line, the B phase line and the C phase line of the three-phase electric power are respectively connected to the corresponding current transformers.
- LoRaWAN® Class A compatible
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Battery Life of up to 5 years (determined by sensor reporting frequency and other variables)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries (3.6V2400mah/section)
|Wake Up Current
|Receiving Current (Max)
|Transmitting Current (Max)
|Battery Voltage Measurement Accuracy
|Current Measurement Accuracy
|Current Measurement Accuracy Range
|1A to 150A (depending on the current transformer configuration)
|-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Up to 10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)
|Data Transfer Rate
|EU868 (others are available on request)
|Main Part: 112mm x 65mm x 32mm
|Environment Temperature Range
|-20℃ ～ 55℃
|Environment Humidity Range
|<90% RH (No Condensation)
|-40°C ～ 85°C
Key documents & information
- Netvox R718N315E 150A 3 Phase Current Meter Datasheet
- Netvox R718N315E 150A 3 Phase Current Meter User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
- Access Alliot’s Sensor Decoder Repository
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN current meter sensors to suit specific project requirements.