Monitor activity, sudden movements and motion in motors and rotating machinery with the Alliot LoRaWAN Industrial Vibration Monitoring Kit.
- Be proactive in the protection of your critical equipment by detecting potential faults early
- Identify general wear & tear issues during the life cycle of your industrial equipment
- Highlight where condition based maintenance needs to be carried out before major issues arise
The sensors included in this industrial vibration monitoring kit are designed to alert you to any changes in the running of your machinery. All devices can be quickly and easily retrofitted giving you an overview of machine health, allowing you to pinpoint areas which may become problematic.
Proof of Concept Kit contents:
- Vibration sensor spring type (R718DB). Detects vibration and reports status back to the gateway.
- Event counter (R718MBB). Counts the number of vibrations and reports back to the gateway.
- Activity Timer (R718MBC). Tracks the amount of time a machine or vehicle is running for.
- IoT Gateway with Ethernet/Cellular 3G/4G connectivity (Tektelic Kona Micro).
- Batteries included.
- Sensor & Gateway provisioning.
- Server access for 3 months.
- Dashboard to access data.
- Technical support.
The proof of concept kit sensors and gateways arrive pre-configured and ready to simply plug and play. Our technical team can set up dashboard access and help you analyse the data collected, so you can use the most relevant data.
If you’re looking for a more bespoke proof of concept kit for your LoRaWAN IoT project, we’d love to help. You can choose from our wide range of LoRaWAN sensors and we can put together a proof of concept kit that is tailored to your project. Get in touch with our technical support team to discuss which sensors would be most appropriate for your IoT project.
RRP: £609.29+VAT & shipping costs
- Server subscription
- IoT/M2M SIM plans available