Abeeway’s Micro Tracker is a versatile, multi-mode LoRawan GPS tracker. It’s ideal for tracking indoor or outdoor assets. It combines a variety of geolocation technologies, including GPS, WiFi Sniffer, Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) and LoRa TDoA.
The Abeeway Micro Tracker features a rechargeable battery offering up to 90 days battery life while reporting up to 40 outdoor/indoor positions a day.
This LoRaWAN GPS tracker can be used alongside geofencing to alert a system when the tracker moves into or out of a given area.
For additional functionality, the Abeeway Micro Tracker can also be configured to act as an SOS button. This tags the messages from this device with an alert message, making it ideal for applications such as workforce safety and personal tracking for vulnerable people.
- Geo-locate on demand
- Real-time motion tracking
- Features embedded sensors for measuring temperature, motion and pressure
- High battery longevity
- Access to buzzer, LEDs and multi-usage SOS button through user interface
- Track personal assets
- Receive a notification if a predefined area is crossed
- Waterproof and shockproof
- Range of up to 15km with LoRa gateways
- Elegant and ergonomic
- Rechargeable 4590 mAh battery
- Micro USB connector for charging
- IP64 rated water-resistant casing
- Resistant to explosive atmospheres (ATEX Zone 2 and 22 certified)
- Certified by the LoRa Alliance
Key documents & information
Alliot Technologies are official Hardware Distributors and Resellers of Abeeway products. Buying your Abeeway Micro Tracker from us gives you access to first-class technical support.
All of our products are available for shipping across Europe. Some of our in-stock items can be dispatched the same day.
For help and advice when choosing the best LoRaWAN GPS tracker contact our team. We have experts on hand who can suggest the best trackers, sensors and gateways for your IoT application. We can also help to set up and program your equipment through our provisioning service.