The Wirnet iBTS Compact version is the perfect match for operators and enterprises looking for a turnkey solution, offering a light and compact LoRaWAN gateway. It will simplify installation with its built-in mono or dual-WAN backhaul and integrated antennas for GPS receiver and 2G/3G/4G cellular modem.
This compact version of the popular “Wirnet iBTS” is ideal for a range of smart IoT applications. It offers long range (LoRa) connectivity to sensors and devices up to 15 km away, depending on conditions.
This device weighs just 3 kg including the mounting kit. It’s smaller size means that the Wirnet iBTS compact can be used across different applications; from smart cities to smart agriculture.
- Outdoor LoRaWAN gateway
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
- TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 30dBm,
- Range -40°C +60°C, (for gateway only, without power supply),
- Humidity: 5% to 95%,
- Range up to 15 km (in direct line of sight), 2 km in urban environment
- Geolocation ready solution TDOA (Semtech based)
- Low power consumption with back up battery in case of power cut
- Interference-resistant for a better data transmission
- Built-in high rejection filters
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec)
Kerlink – Wirnet iBTS Compact
Part Code: PDTIOT-MCS01
RRP From: £1,582.35+VAT for the basic kit
Contact our team to find out which LoRaWAN gateways would be best suited to your IoT network. We can assist your company in configuring devices, sensor deployment and life-cycle management. Our technical team are on hand to advise and assist the set-up of your IoT network.
Alliot Technologies also support the Wanesy Management System, provided by Kerlink. This offers a simple and effective device management support for your IoT project.