The Wirnet iBTS Compact version is the perfect match for operators and enterprises looking for a turnkey solution, offering a light and compact LoRaWAN gateway. It will simplify installation with its built-in mono or dual-WAN backhaul and integrated antennas for GPS receiver and 2G/3G/4G cellular modem.
This compact version of the popular “Wirnet iBTS” is ideal for a range of smart IoT applications. It offers long range (LoRa) connectivity to sensors and devices up to 15 km away, depending on conditions.
This device weighs just 3 kg including the mounting kit. It’s smaller size means that the Wirnet iBTS compact can be used across different applications; from smart cities to smart agriculture.
- Outdoor LoRaWAN gateway
- Sniffer for LBT (Listen Before Talk),
- Rx Sensitivity: -141 dBm (SF12),
- TX Power: configurable from 5dBm to 30dBm,
- Range -40°C +60°C, (for gateway only, without power supply),
- Humidity: 5% to 95%,
- Range up to 15 km (in direct line of sight), 2 km in urban environment
- Geolocation ready solution TDOA (Semtech based)
- Low power consumption with back up battery in case of power cut
- Interference-resistant for a better data transmission
- Built-in high rejection filters
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec)
Kerlink – Wirnet iBTS Compact
Part Code: PDTIOT-MCS01
RRP From: £1,499.75+VAT
Contact our team to find out which LoRaWAN gateways would be best suited to your IoT network. We can assist your company in configuring devices, sensor deployment and life-cycle management. Our technical team are on hand to advise and assist the set-up of your IoT network.
Alliot Technologies also support the Wanesy Management System, provided by Kerlink. This offers a simple and effective device management support for your IoT project.