The Kerlink iFemtoCell Evolution 3G/4G indoor gateway is the perfect solution to provide you with superior coverage and operational excellence with an internal 3G/4G cellular backhaul.
Pre-configured Plug & Play installation options are available to help accelerate your time to market from initial pilot kit testing right through to commercial scalable deployments.
Suitable for your smart building, smart city or every smart project where indoor dedicated coverage is needed.
- 3G/4G indoor LoRaWAN gateway
- High performance, reliability & robustness
- IP30 Ingress Protection
- 4G worldwide backhaul connectivity
- Fallback ethernet connectivity
- Highly secured device relying on a hardware secure core
- Secured links and backhaul protection (OpenVPN/IPsec)
- ISO9001: 2015 certification by AFNOR
- Free access to Kerlink Wiki for customers
- Fully compatible with the Kerlink Wanesy Management Center, remote monitoring and operations management suite
- Optional full maintenance services available
|Input power||– AC/DC power supply (90-264VAC/12VDC) with 5.5×2.5mm plug
– 5V DC supply via USB-C
– Uninterrupted power supply with 5h or 24h autonomy (accessories)
|Rx Sensitivity||140 dBm (SF12)|
|TX conducted Power||Configurable from 5dBm to 24dBm|
|Temperature Range||-20°C +55°C (gateway ony)|
|Humidity Range||5% to 95%|
|Dimensions||160 x 90 x 35 mm|
|Backhaul connectivity||4G Worldwide module with 3G/2G fall-back and Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters||EU868 (Others available on request)|
|Antenna||Integrated LTE antenna|
|Installation||Wall mounting by 2 oblong holes or lay on a table/desk (4 domes)|
|CPU||ARM Cortex A9|
Key documents & information
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN 3G/4G indoor gateways to suit specific project requirements.