MultiTech‘s Conduit® modular LoRaWAN gateways offer a configurable device ideal for industrial IoT applications.
Featuring WiFi, Bluetooth, Bluetooth Low Energy (BT, BLE) and GNSS these modular LoRaWAN gateways have two accessory card slots for the connection of MultiTech’s mCards. Through the connection of mCards, users are able to connect a wide range of assets to the gateway via their preferred wired or wireless interface.
Thanks to MultiTech’s DeviceHQ® platform, users are able to remotely configure and manage their gateways. For additional customisation, users are able to select from either an Ethernet or 4G, LTE backhaul.
Acting as an edge-computing device , the MultiTech modular LoRaWAN gateway range delivers programmability, network flexibility, enhanced security and scalability for your IoT solutions.
- Modular indoor gateway
- LoRaWAN compliant
- WiFi communication supporting 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4 GHz and 5GHz with WPA2 personal transmission security
- BT Classic and BLE 4.1 communication supports local connectivity with automatic pairing with target devices utilising 128 bit link key length security
- GNSS module for LoRaWAN packet time stampting and geo-location capability
- Ethernet RJ-45 and optional 4G-LTE backhaul
- Fully compatible with MultiTech’s DeviceHQ® platform
|Input power||9V DC 1.7A input provided to 100 – 240V AC 50/60 Hz external adaptor or fused DC power cable|
|Operating Temperature Range||-30°C +70°C|
|Humidity Range||20% to 90% RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||161.3 mm x 107.4 mm x 42.8 mm|
|Weight||0.45 kg (with two accessory cards installed)|
|Backhaul connectivity||Ethernet (RJ45) 10/100 BaseT for IP backhaul
Optional 4G-LTE or 3G HSPA+ IP backhaul
|Supported LoRaWAN® regional parameters||EU868 (Others available on request)|
|Antenna||Available antennas include: Cellular, GPS, LoRa: female SMA / LoRa: reverse polarity female SMA|
Key documents & information
- MultiTech Conduit® Modular LoRaWAN Gateway Datasheet
- MultiTech Conduit® Modular LoRaWAN Gateway Quick Start Guide
- MultiTech Conduit® Modular LoRaWAN Gateway Hardware Guide
|MTCDT-246A-868-EU-GB||MultiTech Conduit® Ethernet Indoor Gateway||£450.18 + VAT|
|MTCDT-247A-868-EU-GB||MultiTech Conduit® Ethernet Indoor Gateway with Wi-Fi Backhaul||£493.64 + VAT|
|MTCDT-L4E1-246A-868-EU-GB||MultiTech Conduit® LTE Indoor LoRa Gateway||£607.62 + VAT|
|MTCDT-L4E1-247A-868-EU-GB||MultiTech Conduit® LTE Indoor LoRa Gateway with Wi-Fi Backhaul||£651.08 + VAT|
|AN868-915A-1HRA||MultiTech 868-915 MHz RP-SMA Antenna 8″ (3.0 dBi) (1 Pk)||£13.12 + VAT|
All of our products are available to customers throughout the UK and Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best modular LoRaWAN gateways to suit specific project requirements.