Synetica‘s enLink Status-AF LoRaWAN Air Flow Sensor helps to ensure recommended air flow rates. Suitable for measuring air velocity in the range of 0 to 40m/s, the sensor provides an industry leading accuracy of 0.1%.
Ideal for public areas and industrial plants, the enLink Status-AF is a multi-range digital sensor. Using LoRaWAN technology, the air flow sensor automatically transmits data to your control dashboard, enabling recommended air flow rates to be achieved.
For unrivalled dynamic range, the enLink LoRaWAN air flow sensor has up to 7 calibrated ranges. One single enLink Status-AF unit can cover the full air velocity requirements of HVAC and other applications.
- LoRaWAN® Compliant
- Integrated LED signal strength indicator
- Built-in LED battery level indicator
- Simple to install
- Long range LoRa wireless, up to 16km range
- Built-in processing for sensor auto ranging
- Full configuration & monitoring via USB
- IP67 rated seal available to purchase separately
- Range 0 to 40m/s
- Up to 7 calibrated ranges
- Selectable bandwidth filter
- Accuracy: 0.1% per range
- Integrated 50/60Hz filter
|Frequency Range||868/915 MHz|
|Dimensions||129mm x 67mm x 41mm|
Key documents & information
RRP: £195.00 + VAT
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN air flow sensors to suit specific project requirements.