The enLink Indoor Air Quality range of sensors accurately measure up to eight parameters including:
- Temperature (°C)
- Relative Humidity (%RH)
- Particulate Matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM4 & PM10)
- Ozone (O3)
- Barometric Pressure
- Sound Level
- MCERTS certified particulate matter sensor provides precise measurements of PM1, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10
- Ozone measurement down to single digit parts per billion (ppb) resolution using breakthrough self calibrating sensor arrays
- NDIR optical CO2 sensor for high accuracy and long life
- Up to 16km LoRa wireless long range
- Battery (4 x ER14505 3.6V Lithium AA Size) or mains powered
- LoRaWAN Class A or Class C
- enlink IAQ Datasheet
- enlink IAQ Quick Start Guide
Available with either battery or mains powered options, both variants are easily deployed making the enLink OAQ sensors a straight forward, simple way of accurately accessing your environmental and air quality data.
These sensors can either be mains powered to offer maintenance free monitoring or battery operated (with 4 x AA standard size 3.6V lithium batteries) enabling a complete wireless solution for your air quality monitoring.
|Particles||PM1, PM2.5, PM4 & PM10|
|Ozone||Detection range 0ppb to 2ppb. Resolution 1ppb.|
|Temperature||Range -40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||Range 0 to 100% RH|
|VOCs||IAQ Index 0 to 500 bVOC ppm|
|Pressure||Accuracy ±0.12 hPa (equivalent to ±1m in altitude)|
|Sound||Sensitivity:-26dB FS ±1dB Dynamic range: 91dBA|
Key documents & information
Ordering informationAll sensors come with Temperature, Relative Humidity, VOCs, Pressure and MCERTS Certified Particulate Matter – PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 as standard, additional variants are listed below:
|Part Code||Plus||RRP||ENL-IAQ||Standard||£468.60+VAT||ENL-IAQ-C||CO2||£567.60+VAT||ENL-IAQ-CO||CO2 + Ozone (O3)||£976.80+VAT|
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN indoor air quality sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.