The enLink Outdoor Air Quality Sensors accurately measure:
- Temperature (°C)
- Relative Humidity (%RH)
- Barometric Pressure
- Particulate Matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM4 & PM10)
- EPA AQI Air Quality Index (based on NO2 and O3)
- CO2 (optional)
Available in either battery or mains powered options, both variants are easily deployed making the enLink OAQ sensors a straight forward, simple way of accurately accessing your environmental and air quality data.
- MCERTS certified particulate matter sensor provides precise measurements of PM1, PM2.5, PM4 and PM10
- Ozone measurement down to single digit parts per billion (ppb) resolution using breakthrough self calibrating sensor arrays
- AQI sensor detects Ozone and Nitrogen Oxides as low as 20 parts per billion (ppb) to provide an Air Quality Index (AQI) based on international standards
- Up to 16km LoRa wireless long range
- Battery (4 x ER14505 3.6V Lithium AA Size) or mains powered
- LoRaWAN Class A or Class C
These sensors can either be mains powered to offer maintenance free monitoring or battery operated (with 4 x AA size 3.6V lithium batteries) enabling a complete wireless solution for your air quality monitoring.
|Particles||PM1, PM2.5, PM4 & PM10|
|EPA AQI||EPA Air Quality Index based on O3 and NO2 concentrations|
|Temperature||Range -40°C to 80°C|
|Humidity||Range 0 to 100% RH|
Key documents & information
- enlink OAQ Datasheet
All sensors come with Temperature, Relative Humidity, VOCs, Barometric Pressure, EPA AQI Air Quality Index (based on NO2 and O3, and MCERTS Certified Particulate Matter – PM1, PM2.5, PM4, PM10 as standard, additional variants are listed below:
Optional Gas Sensor Add on
|Partcode||Description||RRP||AQS-O3-2||Ozone, 0 – 2 ppm. Single digit PPB resolution.||£330.00+VAT|
Optional Air Quality Sensor Add ons
(One sensor from the list below can be added to the ENL-OAQ unit.)
|AQS-CO-10M||Carbon Monoxide, 0 – 10 ppm||£257.40+VAT|
|AQS-CH2O-1||Formaldehyde, 0 – 1 ppm||£247.50+VAT|
|AQS-H2S-S||Hydrogen Sulphide, 0 – 2 ppm||£257.40+VAT|
|AQS-NO2-5||Nitrogen Dioxide, 0 – 5 ppm||£257.40+VAT|
|AQS-SO2-5||Sulphur Dioxide, 0 – 5 ppm||£257.40+VAT|
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, trade pricing and lead times, please contact our team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN outdoor air quality sensors for their specific applications on an individual project basis.