Netvox’s wireless CO2, temperature and humidity sensor collects and transmits the CO2 concentration in the air along with accurate messages reporting temperature and humidity. The alert messages are sent to a centralised monitoring system via the LoRaWAN protocol at pre-programmed intervals.
- Wireless range of up to 10 km (depending on environment)
- DC powered device (power supply available to purchase separately)
- Requires 8 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries for battery back up
- LoRaWAN Class A compatible
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Improved power management for longer battery life
- Encrypt-RF™ Security (Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange + AES-128 CBC for sensor data messages)
- Over-the-air updates (future)
We can supply third-party online wireless sensor monitoring and notification system to view data and set alerts via SMS text and email.
Ask us about our zero-touch provisioning service, this sensor can be supplied pre-configured and ready to go.
|Power Supply||Requires DC power supply, available to purchase separately|
|Battery Life Time||Battery back up support for an average of 8 weeks|
|Working Voltage Range||6.4VDC～7.2VDC|
|Working Current||65mA (When the sensor is working).|
|Module Wake Up Current||6.3mA@3.3V|
|RF Receiving Current (RX)||11mA @3.3V|
|RF Emmission Current (TX)||120mA @3.3V|
|Battery Measurement Accuracy||±0.1V|
|Rx Sensitivity||-136dBm (LoRa, Spreading Factor=12, Bit Rate=293bps)
-121dBm (FSK, Frequency deviation=5kHz, Bit Rate=1.2kbps)
|Antenna Type||Built-in Antenna|
|Communication Range||10 km (line-of-sight, actual transmission distance depends on the environment)|
|Data Transfer Rate||0.3kbps～50kbps|
|Available Frequency||EU868 (others are available on request)|
|Dimensions||117mm x 89.05mm x 82mm|
|Working Temperature||-20°C ～ +55°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ～ +85°C|
|Humidity Detecting Range||<90%RH|
Key documents & information
- Netvox R72615A LoRaWAN CO2, temperature and humidity sensor Datasheet
- Netvox R72615A LoRaWAN CO2, temperature and humidity sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN CO2 sensors to suit specific project requirements.
The Netvox R72615A is also available as part of our Smart Building Occupancy Proof of Concept Kit.