Netvox’s LoRaWAN occupancy sensor is a long distance LoRaWAN PIR sensor that is designed to sense when a person is in the room.
The wireless RB11E occupancy sensor can be easily and quickly retrofitted to your existing commercial building. This allows you to get an overview of room occupancy, temperature and light levels within your facilities and workplace management systems.
LoRaWAN occupancy sensors are the future of smart buildings. Their battery operated, low power, small and inexpensive nature makes them the ideal solution for your smart security or energy saving applications.
In addition to sensing presence of people, the RB11E reports temperature and illumination status values over the LoRaWAN network at pre-configured intervals.
- Compatible with LoRaWAN protocol
- Wireless range of up to 10km (depending on environment)
- Simple operation and device configuration
- Requires 2 x ER14505 AA Lithium batteries
- 40° mechanical rotation angle
- Built-in serial communication FLASH memory AT25DF041, 4Mbit capacity
- Reports battery voltage, temperature, light level and PIR status
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Improved interference immunity
- Data is encrypted and secure
|Power Supply||2 x 3.6V ER14505 AA lithium batteries|
|Operating Voltage Range||3.0V～3.6V|
|Transmitting Current (Max)||120mA|
|Receiving Current (Max)||11mA|
|Dimensions||78mm x 78.8mm x 82.2mm|
|Operating Humidity||<90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||-20℃ ～ 55℃|
|Storage Temperature||-40℃ ～ 85℃|
|Built-in Devices||Tamper switch, light sensor, temperature sensor|
Key documents & information
- Netvox RB11E LoRaWAN Occupancy Sensor Datasheet
- Netvox RB11E LoRaWAN Occupancy Sensor User Guide
- Netvox Battery Life Calculator
All of our products are available to customers throughout Europe. For more information on shipping costs, currency conversions and lead times, please contact our technical sales team.
Our technical sales team are also happy to advise customers on the best LoRaWAN PIR sensors to suit specific project requirements.
This occupancy sensor is part of our Smart Building Proof of Concept Kit. For more information contact our technical team.